Monday, July 19, 2010

Full Bloom

The prairie is in full bloom! If anyone wants to come out for a prairie walk, let me know.
FYI - I will not be having my annual Fall show/sale at my studio this year. Instead I will be participating in the Fresh Art Fall Tour, down by Lake Pepin, WI. I will be a guest artist at Barbara McIlrath's studio. The dates are October 1,2,3, and I will be mailing out brochures in September. It is spectacular on the Mississippi River Bluffs at that time of year, I think it will be a fun event. If anyone is not sure if they are on my mailing list or if you want to be added, e-mail me your information. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I lived in MN I would be at your place all the time. Even if you didn't serve gourmet food and fine wine, you are always doing something interesting.
Miss you!

Amy