Monday, September 8, 2008

Two Strawberries

Some of you may already know this but my sister and I are planning a studio sale here at the farm on Sunday, October 12, from 1-5 pm.   I will have paintings and ceramics on display for sale and my sister Mary  (check out marylogue.com)  will  have her hooked rugs and silk scarves that she hand dyes with local botanicals.  Everyone is welcome so feel free to pass on the information.  This week Mary and I will be designing a mailer that will have more information, including directions, and I will post it here when it is done.  I will be busy between now and the show with framing and getting this place in shape so I may not get a lot of painting done but I will try to keep posting once a week (on Mondays) so please check-in.  I hope everyone is out enjoying the amazing Fall weather!

available

No comments: